ORDER ONLINE HERE!
Taking EnteraGam® is Easy
EnteraGam® helps you avoid having to plan your day around chronic diarrhea and loose stools associated with specific intestinal disorders like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D) or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Easy to take
EnteraGam® is a fine powder that can be easily mixed into at least 4 ounces of liquid (water or other liquid as preferred). Or, EnteraGam® can be mixed with soft foods, such as pudding or yogurt.1
Your doctor will determine your starting dose of EnteraGam® based on the number of loose or watery stools you have per day. Anywhere from 1 to 4 packets per day may be prescribed.1
EnteraGam® is safe1
EnteraGam® can be taken along with other therapies for chronic diarrhea and loose stools that your doctor has prescribed.
EnteraGam® can also be safely taken with any other medications or therapies for other conditions.
Works only where it’s needed
While many products reach the bloodstream and can affect the whole body, EnteraGam® is not absorbed systemically. This means that EnteraGam® works to manage chronic diarrhea and loose stools only where it’s needed—in the gastrointestinal tract. It is also reassuring to know that EnteraGam® has:1
- No reported interactions with any other medications
- No reports of serious side effects
Plus, you can take EnteraGam® as long as you want, unlike antibiotics that can only be taken for short periods of time.1,2 Plus, you do not need any special blood or monitoring tests with EnteraGam®.
You also do not have to worry about bacterial resistance with EnteraGam®, which is a concern with antibiotics.2 Learn more about how EnteraGam® differs from antibiotics and probiotics.
What to expect with EnteraGam®
Some people notice management of their condition with EnteraGam® in as little as 2 to 4 weeks.3
If you do not see results as quickly, do not worry. Just speak with your doctor. Everyone is different. Your doctor may decide to change or increase your dose of EnteraGam®. For best results, take EnteraGam® exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
More tips for success with EnteraGam®
- Just like brushing your teeth or eating regular meals, make taking EnteraGam® part of your daily routine
- Sign up for EnteraGam® information and savings
- Avoid mixing EnteraGam® with hot liquids (like hot coffee or tea) and carbonated beverages
- Never mix an EnteraGam® packet in a liquid or soft food and save it for later. Consume EnteraGam® immediately
- EnteraGam [product information]. Ankeny, IA: Entera Health, Inc.; October 2016.
- Xifaxan® [prescribing information]. Raleigh, NC: Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; May 2015.
- Wilson D, Evans M, Weaver E, Shaw AL, Klein GL. Evaluation of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin protein isolate in subjects with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Clin Med Insights Gastroenterol. 2013;6:49-60.
EnteraGam® is a medical food product intended for the dietary management of chronic diarrhea and loose stools. EnteraGam® must be administered under medical supervision.
Important Safety Information
EnteraGam® contains beef protein: therefore, patients who have an allergy to beef or any other component of EnteraGam® should not take this product. EnteraGam® has not been studied in pregnant women, in women during labor and delivery, or in nursing mothers. The choice to administer EnteraGam® during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or to nursing mothers is at the clinical discretion of the supervising physician.
EnteraGam® does not contain any milk-derived ingredients such as lactose, casein, or whey. EnteraGam® is gluten-free, dye-free, and soy-free.
Please see Full Product Information.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Entera Health, LLC at 1-855-4ENTERA (1-855-436-8372), or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088) or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
EnteraGam® is manufactured and
distributed by Proliant Health & Biologicals, LLC.
©2023 Proliant Health & Biologicals, LLC.
Ankeny, IA 50021
The product information provided in this site is intended for residents of the United States.