Get EnteraGam® delivered right to your door
Fill your prescription using EnteraGam® personalized pharmacy services to receive a full-service experience no retail pharmacy can match, including:
- Best possible pricing
- Guaranteed product availability
- Timely prescription processing
- No insurance needed
- Telephone access to a pharmacist
- Fast, convenient, discreet home delivery
- Customized refill reminders (phone, e-mail, or text)
Getting started is easy
First, have your healthcare provider e-prescribe or fax your EnteraGam® prescription to our specialty pharmacy before you run out of the samples that your doctor provided. Just 2 more steps:
- Confirm your order: Our specialty pharmacy, Transition Pharmacy, cannot ship your EnteraGam® without your consent. Call them at 1-844-368-3721 (note: if they call you, they will call from area code 215 [Pennsylvania]).
- Receive your shipment: Your EnteraGam® will ship to your home via standard ground delivery (typically 3-5 business days).
EnteraGam® is a medical food product intended for the dietary management of chronic diarrhea and loose stools. EnteraGam® must be administered under medical supervision.
Important Safety Information:
EnteraGam® contains beef protein: therefore, patients who have an allergy to beef or any other component of EnteraGam® should not take this product. EnteraGam® has not been studied in pregnant women, in women during labor and delivery, or in nursing mothers. The choice to administer EnteraGam® during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or to nursing mothers is at the clinical discretion of the prescribing physician.
EnteraGam® does not contain any milk-derived ingredients such as lactose, casein, or whey. EnteraGam® is gluten-free, dye-free, and soy-free.
Please see Full Product Information.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Entera Health, LLC at 1-855-4ENTERA (1-855-436-8372), or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088) or www.fda.gov/medwatch.