The Hub is where all of the important EnteraGam® patient support services and information come together in one place for your convenience.
Here you can learn about and sign up for:
- Product savings offers
- Helpful information related to your condition
You can also learn about using EnteraGam® personalized pharmacy services, including how to get started. You will be able to get your EnteraGam® prescription delivered right to your door, and it is guaranteed to be available.
If you currently take EnteraGam®: You already know how it helps many people like you manage chronic diarrhea and loose stools due to specific intestinal disorders, like diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). So jump ahead for significant savings.
If you haven’t yet started EnteraGam®:
EnteraGam® addresses chronic diarrhea and loose stools due to specific intestinal disorders in ways that common approaches may not. Watch this video to see how EnteraGam®:
- Uniquely binds toxic substances released by bacteria (and other substances called microbial components1) that upset the intestinal environment
- Significantly reduced the number of days that people with IBS-D experienced loose stools and other symptoms related to IBS-D in a clinical study2
Enroll today and you’ll have access to all product savings offers for your EnteraGam.®
Come back to The Hub and log in to access your personal account page and learn about any current savings offers for your next EnteraGam® refill through Transition Pharmacy. Then check back before each refill for additional money-saving opportunities that may be available.
Get helpful information
After you enroll, we may contact you every now and then with additional savings offers and helpful information, like the EnteraGam® instructions for use. So don’t delay getting all of these great benefits. Enroll now.
- Horgan A, Maas K, Henderson A, Detzel C, Weaver E. Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate binds to pathogen-associated molecular patterns. Poster presented at: Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology; April 26-30, 2014; San Diego, CA.
- Wilson D, Evans M, Weaver E, Shaw AL, Klein GL. Evaluation of serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin protein isolate in subjects with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Clin Med Insights Gastroenterol. 2013;6:49-60.
EnteraGam® is a medical food product intended for the dietary management of chronic diarrhea and loose stools. EnteraGam® must be administered under medical supervision.
Important Safety Information
EnteraGam® contains beef protein: therefore, patients who have an allergy to beef or any other component of EnteraGam® should not take this product. EnteraGam® has not been studied in pregnant women, in women during labor and delivery, or in nursing mothers. The choice to administer EnteraGam® during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or to nursing mothers is at the clinical discretion of the prescribing physician.
EnteraGam® does not contain any milk-derived ingredients such as lactose, casein, or whey. EnteraGam® is gluten-free, dye-free, and soy-free.
Please see Full Product Information.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Entera Health, LLC at 1-855-4ENTERA (1-855-436-8372), or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088) or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
EnteraGam® is manufactured and
distributed by Entera Health, LLC.
©2021 Entera Health, LLC.
Ankeny, IA 50021
The product information provided in this site is intended for residents of the United States.