- Personalized pharmacy services (powered by Foundation Care)
- Prescription savings vouchers*
- Helpful information related to their condition
- Ability to process all EnteraGam® co-pay assistance vouchers (for eligible patients*)
- Highly competitive retail prices (regardless of insurance plan)
- Guaranteed product availability
- Assistance with insurance claim processing
- Customized refill reminders (phone, e-mail, or text)
- 24/7 telephone access to a pharmacist
- Free home delivery
- Tell patients to visit The Hub to sign up for EnteraGam® patient support services.
- Send all your patients’ EnteraGam® prescriptions to Foundation Care Pharmacy so they can benefit from all of the EnteraGam® personalized pharmacy services.
|Step 1:||Complete and sign the Prescription Order Form.|
|Step 2:||Make a copy of both sides of the patient’s insurance card.|
|Step 3:||Make a copy of any patient co-pay savings cards (both sides) for the order.|
|Step 4:||Fax the completed form, insurance information, and any other relevant. documents toll-free to 1-844-ENTERA2 (1-844-368-3722)|
- Select pharmacy: Foundation Care Pharmacy, LLC, Earth City, MO 63045 (NABP/NCPDP Provider ID: 2635564). Search filter settings should include “Retail” and exclude “Specialty” or “Mail Order” pharmacies.
- Select product: EnteraGam® 5 gm Oral Packet
- Indicate dose (or SIG) for EnteraGam® prescribed for the patient
- Indicate quantity of product to dispense (note: there are 30 packets included in each carton of EnteraGam®)
Call toll-free: 1-844-ENTERA1 (1-844-368-3721)
*With this co-pay voucher program, patients are responsible to pay the first $25 of their co-pay plus any balance due in excess of the maximum benefit. This coupon is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other federal or state program, or where prohibited by law. Even if your patients don’t have insurance they can still save on EnteraGam®. Call 1-844-368-3721 (1-844-ENTERA1) for more information. †Vouchers can also be used at other pharmacies.